A Mummy Makeover UK revitalises a woman’s body, after enduring the physical life changes that child birth and breast feeding has to offer.
View our Mummy Makeover UK before and after page.
What is a Mummy Makeover?
A Mummy makeover is a customised procedure that involves either all, of a combination of breast augmentation, breast uplift surgery, tummy tuck and liposuction. In some cases a mummy makeover can be combined with a labiaplasty or even brachioplasty in order to achieve a more youthful look after childbirth.
A mummy makeover addresses issues such as stretch marks, excess fat, breast sagging, other skin sagging such as on the arms or the stomach, or even cellulite.
Benefits of a Mummy Makeover UK
Many procedures are now offered on foreign lands for cheaper rates, and whilst these procedures often result in the desired affect, they lack the forefront of safety and risk management, along with language and culture barriers, that can inflict serious issues on such a life changing and dangerous operation. There are many advantages getting a mummy makeover in the UK has, below is a list of the main ones
- Fastest recovery times
- Best value for money with finance options available
- Full understanding and communication throughout – any issues can be dealt with promptly
- Forefront of surgical techniques used in UK – less scarring and faster operations
- Recovery advice and help included in the service, whereas abroad you may not receive this.
- Ability to administer any extra pain relief straight away
- Procedures can be performed in one setting
Mummy Makeovers UK with Dr. Frati
With Mummy Makeovers in the UK, Dr. Frati can offer the most modern technological advances and procedural techniques, which result in the highest forms of quality of results, minimal recovery times and the least amounts of scarring. Also, Dr. Frati has been a student of British language and culture for over 30 years, and so carries a total understanding of a woman’s requirements from consultation to aftercare.
Also, Dr. Frati prides himself on his world renowned reputation that has associated him with many celebrities and influences. With finance options available, it is certainly worth getting a higher quality service when the outcome is so sufficiently life changing. Dr. Frati and his team would be delighted to help you, should you be considering the next steps with your Mummy Makeover. Please fill out the contact form or even give us a call and one of our friendly team members will be able to talk you through in more depth, what the next stages are.
Mummy Makeover procedures
As mentioned above, there are several procedures that can be included in a mummy makeover. We have listed the options below, with links to their appropriate pages. As this is a customisable procedure, it may be easier to get in touch with us, so we can book in an initial consultation and answer any questions you may have, or even help you decide which combinations to go for in your Mummy Makeover.
- Tummy Tuck – the most common element of a mummy makeover
- Breast Augmentation – another very common procedure involved in mummy makeovers
- Breast uplift surgery – similar to augmentation, this can be an integral part of a mummy makeover
- Liposuction – can help with tidiness after the more prominent procedures have occurred
- Labiaplasty – why not add a vaginal reconstruction and get your whole body as close as possible to pre-partum
- Brachioplasty – sometimes pregnancy weight gain can be stored on the arms.
If you require consultation on Mummy Makeover UK or any other surgical procedures, please get in touch, we would be more than happy to help.
A Mummy Makeover is a bespoke procedure that combines multiple operations dependent on the patients personal preferences. Mummy Makeovers can start from around £16,000 in the UK.
Yes, of course, all surgery is risky. Depending on your combination of procedures, risk can be greater. However when you work with a top professional such as Dr. Frati, the specialist techniques and knowledge plays a big part in reducing risk. When considering going abroad for a Mummy Makeover, the risk greatly increases in return for a cheaper price. When considering going under the knife Dr. Frati recommends to minimise all risk where necessary
Depending on your combination of procedures, and how well you rest, drink water and eventually go for short walks, recovery time can take around 8 weeks. Light duties however can be taken after around 2-4 weeks
You can expect a Mummy Makeover to take 3-6 hours, depending on what procedures you opt for.